Slider

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to write a quick post and update all my current and future clients. I am currently booked until July. I will be cutting down dramatically on the number of sessions I take each month. My top priority is my family, and with two kiddos (and adopting another in the short future) my time is precious. I am now only take 2 (3 max) sessions a month. So, if you would like to book a session for this summer, please email immediately. Again, I am booked through June. So, I'm currently booking for July and those 2-3 spots will fill up FAST.

(if you are an existing client and wanted a session before July, shoot me an email. I can't guarantee that I can fit you in, but I want to at least try to see if we can work something out because I'm so thankful you return to me time and time again:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs