Slider

Monday, January 26, 2015

Ray Tripletts : Wilder, Birdie, & Henry

So thankful to have started this year off with the Ray family. When they announced on FB they were having triplets, I was immediately thrilled. My younger brothers are triplets and growing up with them was just the most fun. I was so excited for the Ray's to experience that same joy. Angie didn't have the easiest pregnancy, but the Lord was faithful. These three beauties were born several weeks early, but, by God's grace, they are flourishing. Sweet little Henry is having some health complications (third on the right in the photo below), so please keep him in your prayers. I had so much fun during this session. Watching all the Ray kids together, my own childhood memories came flooding back. A home full of children is nothing but a blessing and a joy. The Ray family's cup is overflowing. I'm just so thankful I was allowed to capture this precious time in their lives and meet these sweet babies.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs