Slider

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Grady {Lifestyle Newborn}

I'm so thankful for clients like the Ikerd family. They 100% trust everything I do, and as a photographer, it's so comforting to know I can walk into a session and have absolute freedom. I'm learning to cultivate my own, unique style through my photography and editing, so when I told Lauren the sneak peek might take me a while as I try some new things, she texted back with a smiley face and "good things come to those who wait". See what I mean, amazing clients. Grady was the most chill newborn I've ever had. I honestly can't remember even hearing him cry. Wrap him up like a burrito and he'll chill for days. I loved how this laid back, cozy session turned out. Probably my favorite newborn session to date. I hope you enjoy Ikerd family. So thankful to capture your growing family!





I apologize for the small pixely issue. This site host is my nemesis. I'll be getting a new website in the coming weeks (shout from the rooftops excited over here, soooooo needed) So be sure to follow along or check back!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs